E- Z Spacer Smart Facts
- E-Z Spacer® fits easily in backpacks, purses and pockets
- E-Z Spacer® provides visual confirmation of drug release
- E-Z Spacer® provides instant feedback upon inhalation to ensure disposition to the deep lung
- E-Z Spacer® is designed to carry up to two MDI canisters – keep your backup handy
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT E-Z SPACER®
Package insert dosing instructions should be consulted for all metered-dose inhalers (MDIs) when used with the E-Z Spacer®. Dosage and administration recommendations vary for different MDIs, and the limitations and conditions of use for each product should be considered before utilizing this device. For the proper use and care of E-Z Spacer® please click here for the Instructions for Use. E-Z Spacer is a prescription medical device. Federal Law restricts this device to sale by, or on the order of, a physician.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT FLEXICHAMBER®
INDICATIONS FOR USE
Flexichamber® is an anti-static valved collapsible holding chamber intended to be used by patients under the care or treatment of a physician or licensed healthcare professional. The device is intended to be used by these patients to administer aerosolized medication from most pressurized Metered Dose Inhalers (pMDIs). The intended environments for use include home, hospitals, and clinics. This product is intended for patients who can follow verbal instructions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT FLEXICHAMBER
• Package insert dosing instructions should be consulted for all metered-dose inhalers (MDIs) when used with Flexichamber®. Dosage and administration recommendations vary for different MDIs. The limitations and conditions of use for each product should be considered before utilizing this device.
• Flexichamber is a non-sterile, single patient, reusable device. Do not share with anyone.
• If medication build-up occurs within the chamber, wash by hand using lukewarm water and a mild, non-abrasive dish detergent. Do not place Flexichamber in dishwasher or microwave.
• This product contains small parts (duckbill-shaped inhalation valve) which could pose a possible choking hazard if removed and ingested. Never remove the inhalation valve. Do not remove any other parts, except as described in the cleaning instructions.
• Prior to each use, check the device for and remove any foreign objects or materials. Check for any damage to the product.
Do not use if damaged. Do not leave device unattended with children.
Note: Flexichamber is a prescription-only (Rx) medical device. Federal law restricts this device to sale by, or on the order of, a physician.
Refer to the Instructions for Use for complete product information including proper use and cleaning of Flexichamber.
To report suspected adverse reactions, please contact FSC at 1-866-764-7822 or contact FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch
Flexichamber® is a registered trademark of FSC Laboratories, Inc.
The product information presented here is intended for United States residents and healthcare professionals. This site may not contain a complete list of products marketed by FSC Laboratories. Please call our Customer Service Department at (877) 387-0021 for the most current list of available products. The information presented on this site is updated on a regular basis.